Wednesday, November 4, 2009

LEGOLAND

There is no place like Legoland. We had so much fun there! Miles thought it was a dream come true. I loved how many rides the kids could go on by themselves. Notice the boat pics...the second pic of Miles is with a worker. He got stuck out on his boat and had to get some help. It was so funny because Miles didn't think anything of it. Marley loved going on the roller coasters and Miles loved seeing every little lego throughout the park. It was fun to be there for the Halloween fun. The kids were able to go trick or treating and they built lego pumpkins. All I have to say is we LOVE you Legoland!!

































3 comments:

Stacie said...

Geoff and I were at Chandler mall the other day and it was the grand opening of the lego store. There was probably a two hour line to get in, I was surprised I didn't see you devoted lego fans there!

White Family said...

Miles must have thought he was having a Lego dream! Looks like fun!

Ashley said...

Wow those were fun pictures-thanks for sharing! Miles even found a lego Indy huh?! I love all the group pictures you guys took. The kids are getting so big!