Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve




We spent Christmas Eve with my family. We had dinner, made cards for Santa, had a white elephant gift exchange, watched a Christmas movie, read Christmas books, and told the Christmas story. It was nice to spend time with my family.

We then headed home to open our Christmas Eve PJs. I even bought Brad and I matching PJs...I know, very cute. We put out cookies and milk for Santa and Miles took out carrots for the reindeer. We sprinkled reindeer food outside and headed upstairs to bed for a Christmas bedtime story. After the story Brad just barely missed it....we heard Santa's bells outside Marley's window and the kids ran as fast as they could to get into their beds. As they know, Santa only comes when you are asleep, so after being tucked they stayed quietly in their beds anticipating Christmas morning.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Great group picture!!! So cute! And I love the pj's! ; )

Heather said...

HAHA Poor Brad...had to go through with the whole matching pj thing!!;)

Kandis said...

Heather...hey now, it isn't that bad....