Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bradley

Well, this is Brad without his boot on, again. He had ankle surgery about 4 weeks ago and should be wearing a boot for another 2 weeks...but you know how that goes. Boys!! Brad seems to think he can disobey doctors orders and do things like stand in line for hours to buy the kids Christmas presents on Black Friday, climb ladders to put lights on the house, play soccer with Miles and me and all of the parents at Miles last soccer practice, ride on two scooters at one time to make the kids laugh, carry the kids on his shoulders, and do so many more things he shouldn't. You can see some of the reasons why Brad is the most amazing guy I have ever met. I have never met anyone more patient, kind, and selfless. He sure takes care of me and Miles and Marley well. We adore you Brad!!:)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Let Brad know I adore him too!! He was so sweet to help us stand in the long Black Friday lines in the cold with his poor ankle. I am so glad you two have each other!