Friday, December 11, 2009

My 31st BiRthDaY!

On November 22nd I turned 31. I had such a fun birthday spending time with friends and family. Oddly enough, I was having so much fun that I only took one picture at my mom's. I requested ice cream sandwiches before we headed to the Malone's for cake and ice cream.

Brad and the kids spent the Saturday before my b-day with me and then Brad hung out with M and M while Ash and I went shopping and out to eat together. When I got home the kids had decorated my bedroom with a million balloons and signs. M, M, and Brad you are the best!

Then yes, I had one more birthday day...on Monday Romie had my class decorate my classroom while I was in Marley's classroom working with her teachers for a little bit. They all hid in the dark and jumped out when I entered my classroom...all the kids ran to hug me...what a big surprise! I am so blessed to have so many great people in my life!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

SO glad you had a good birthday! Brad is such a sweetheart to help the kids decorate for you. I had fun hanging out with you- let's do it again soon.