Thursday, June 30, 2011

Arizona Grand Hotel

It was Grand. I booked a hotel deal that came up on Living Social Escapes a few months ago. We thought it would be fun to surprise the kids with a little night get away. We left a note in their bedrooms posted on their doors for them to see when they woke up in the morning. We packed up the car and headed out for our surprise destination. It was fun to hear all of the guesses along the way.

We had such a fun stay at the hotel. The water slides were huge. I thought I was going to die when I went down....I am afraid of heights so I closed my eyes tightly and told myself that I could do it. Haha...I know I am funny....but I was very scared. There was a wave pool, lazy river, 3 water slides, dancing, and a dive in movie night while sitting in our tubes. The kids even managed to see a friend from school there...he came around and played with us for a bit too. We filled the day with family fun!










2 comments:

Lynsi said...

I love that you made it surprise! Looks like you had a blast.

Ashley said...

What a fun summer family day! I love that resort. I love the way you surprised the kids!