Thursday, June 30, 2011

Name That Tune

We found a piano on Craig's List a week ago. This piano was made almost 80 years ago and is in perfect condition...Wow! I have been so excited! They are so expensive...but I think so important to have. I have wanted Marley and Miles to take piano lessons for so long, but wasn't able to get a piano....we waited and found the perfect one for us. Brad plays a little, so he has been teaching the kids and will continue to teach them the basic things before they begin lessons. It has been so fun to have Brad sit and play the hymns in our house and for us to gather around the piano and sing songs from the children's hymn book together. It's amazing how quickly music brings the spirit in our home.


2 comments:

Lynsi said...

I love the new piano! Good find! How fun that Brad can teach them! Maybe since Mars and Miles will both be taking, I can talk Tays into playing!

Ashley said...

That is so exciting! The piano looks amazing for being 80 years old!