Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dallas

Brad told me a couple of months ago that a guy he works with was getting two Blackmouth Curr puppies from Texas and that they'd be ready in August. We didn't know if there would be one available for us, but sure enough there was one extra puppy in the litter and so we were able to have one. Brad drove to Texas with two other guys and picked up the puppies last weekend. Marley and Miles were so surprised when they got home to see our new family pet. I thought it would be fun to name the puppy a name associated with Texas...not only because Dallas was born there, but because I was born there too. I have a soft spot in my heart for Texas. Dallas is adorable and we are having so much fun with her!







2 comments:

Lynsi said...

Wow, you guys have your hands full! Looks like Mars and Miles are loving it! Congrats on a new puppy!

Ashley said...

Dallas is adorable!! Such cute pictures of all of you with her. I want to come meet her. Yeah Libby has a friend!