Sunday, December 25, 2011

Miles's Baptism

Miles turned 8 this year and was baptized on October 22, 2011. He was so excited to ask Brad to baptize him and have his dad confirmed him. Miles asked grandpa Scott and Richard to be witnesses, great grandma Arline to give a talk on the Holy Ghost, and Marley to give the closing prayer. When our bishop met with Miles he asked him if he'd like to bear his testimony at his baptism. This is his sweet testimony of the gospel:

I bear my testimony that this church is true. I know that Jesus is true. I know that god is true. I love my family and my pets. I am thankful for everyone that I love. I know all of the prophets are true. I know the twelve apostles are true. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

We are sure proud of Miles and his decision to be baptized. He is a blessing to have in our family. We love his sense of humor and sweet spirit in our home. We love you Miles!




1 comment:

Ashley said...

What a sweet testimony