Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just Dance!

We have enjoyed our Wii! Brad took the kids over to his brother's house while I was in class one night to have all of the cousins play the Wii game Just Dance. He said that is was so funny to see all of the kids dancing to old school music. Brad liked it so much that he bought it for us to enjoy many nights of dancing, laughter, and fun! I must say that I have won the most times, Miles can sure jiggle, jiggle, Marley is a close second with some stellar moves, and Brad is an AMAZING dancer when he dances to the song Who Let the Dogs Out!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness that video was hilarious! They are both so into it! I want to come over and try it out sometime ; )

White Family said...

Woo-hoo - Way to dance, Mars and Miles! Love your moves!