Thursday, July 22, 2010

Slide Rock

Slide Rock was amazing and so beautiful! I remember going as a child but I didn't remember the rocks being so slippery. Poor little Macie fell ten minutes after we arrived and hit her chin on the rock. Sonia had to leave to take her to the emergency room to get five stitches. I stayed behind with Marley, Miles, and Sadie. I had the kids crouch down low when they were on the rocks and gave them many friendly reminders in order to keep them safe. Marley and Miles enjoyed going down a natural water slide over and over again. They also enjoyed making new friends to play witches, liked jumping in swimming holes to swim in, and exploring on the rocks. Miles would climb and cimb and climb on the rocks. Marley would jump in the swimming hole and swim and swim and swim. Slide Rock was so much fun!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Miles was so apprehensive and then so excited at the end. Looks like fun! I have never been.